15280/So I Had This Dream...
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|So I Had This Dream...|
|Date of Scene:||01 July 2023|
|Location:||Harry Dresden's Office, Kingston Falls|
|Synopsis:||Faith confronts Harry about a weird dream..|
|Cast of Characters:||Faith Lehane, Harry Dresden
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane hasn't visited Harry in a bit, but now she actually has a reason, although it's an odd one. But hey, Harry is used to the weird, and maybe he's even used to Faith weird too! Either way she bursts through the door if it's open, or if it's not she will knock frantically on the front door, "Yo Harry! You here?! We gotta talk!" she yells.
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> Mouse goes to the door and wags his tail. Harry walks to the door and removes the protection wards. Opening the door and looks at Faith and says,"Sorry. Working and didn't want anyone bursting in to distract the potion combining." \<br\>\<br\> He turns and motions her inside,"You know where the ice box and the drinks are." he adds and then heads over towards his desk,"So what is happening in the life of a Slayer tonight? A little early for hunting vampires just yet."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane glances thoughtfully at Mouse, smiling thoughtfully, patting him on the head, "Heya, Whatcha up to?" she smirks, chuckles even, "Guess I sure underestimated you, huh?" glancing at Harry, she nods, wasting no time in moving towards said ice box. Ya don't have to ask her twice about free beer! she pops one open and takes a long chug before turning to Harry.\<br\>\<br\>Annd she gets straight to the point of course! "Sooo, guess your dog ain't no normal dog, aside from being jumbo sized much like yourself....He..Appeared in a dream of mine lately, heck, he defended me..Against some giant shadow demons..And being a Slayer I know my dreams are usually prophetic. So spill, what the hell is goin'on?!"
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> Harry laughs softly, shaking his head and looks at Mouse,"I will give you this. You have good taste in rescue missions." he teases the dof. He chuffs once actually pushes the door shut before laying down infront of it. Harry settles into a seat at his desk and indicates the other to her. \<br\>\<br\> "Let me guess. Arid climate, gathering of smaller creatures killing goats, and two larger creatures. Neither breed terribly obvious, hard to identify in the dark. The bigs ones ran off by him." He thumbs in Mouse's direction,"Tell me anything I missed because I hear this story a little different each time."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane snorts, glancing at Mouse, "No offence but I can take care of myself, although I appreciate the thought." she grins, about to elaborate...Although it seems it's not the first time he's heard it and her smile fades.."Let me guess..You been talkin' to Buffy? Sooo what the hell does it mean, an' what do we do?"
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> A shake of his head and he replies,"I have't seen Buffy for about a week. We had dinner across the road and that was it." He looks at a piece of paper and says,"I have, however spoken to Willow Rosenburg and my apprentice Molly and then both had the same dream, though each tells it a little different. I should have let you tell your story before talking. See if there was something you noticed that they didn't."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane arches a brow, "Really? Didn't know either of them were capable of prophetic dreams..But kinda weird..Why are we all having the same dream then..?" his prompt causes her to shrug slightly, "Pretty much the same, except that your dog has some kinda super powers, that howl..That aura. He ain't no normal dog, is he?"
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\>"I don't know if it has anything to do with prophecy or something else." he admits and shakes his head. His attention moves to Mouse and he winks at the big dog, laying there with his tongue lolled out with the not so bright look on his face. His attention moves back to Faith. \<br\>\<br\> "He is something called a Fu dog. A mystical guardian animal. He's probably as dangerous as either one of us and potentially more so in the right circumstances. His type are typically temple guardians. Mouse...well he picked me. I returned a litter of pups that were stolen and he decided to stick around."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane peers thoughtfully at Mouse as Harry as he explains his secrets and shirts, almost choking on her beer, "Hah! I knew it! Where the hell did you get a dog like that from?! You steal him from a Buddhist temple or something?!"
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> "Nope. Someone else stole his whole litter. I returned them and he hid in the car. The runt so easily over looked. Nobody came for him because it was assumed since he chose me there was no reason. One of the Senior members of the White Council tried to take him from me. She discovered he wasn't going to take that without her losing a hand or worse. So here he is."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane blinks, "Chose you? So what, you think her somethin' somethin'?" she grins, giving Mouse a pat on the head, "I could do with a mutt like this myself but let's cut to the chase, what the hell is going on? Why are we all having the same dream?! Your his owner aren't you? You must know something about these shadow creatures?!"
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> He shrugs,"He chooses where he goes and I just make sure he has a place to eat and sleep." he replies,"As for getting your own. Good luck on the flight to Tibet and convicing them to let you have one." \<br\>\<br\> "As for what is going on, Bob thinks the smaller creatures are chupa cabra. The famed Mexican goat suckers." he tells her,"The bigger ones...well. We are still not sold on it. Conventional wisdom plus Willow's experiences with werewolves say that they are not lyacanthrope. Crypozoolgy categorizes something known as a dogman. From what Willow and Molly have told me, it's worth a look. Not a lot of resources on them as of yet though. Looking into it. I wish I could see what you three saw, but that has it's own complications."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane laughs, "yeah no, that ain't happenin', anyways, not=like-I need to rely on anyone but my own strength.." she snorts, shaking her head, "Chupa cabra huh? Sooo..Has it happened already or can we still stop it? More importantly, where is it? Like we don't have enough on our plates with memory demons.."
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> "It is a working theory." he replies,"I am going to look into speaking with the Justice League about maybe getting some of their...mysics, JL Dark, to look into it with me." He sighs and admits,"I don't know where for sure, but I am guessing Mexico or southern Texas. So far nobody has really been able to pin down an exact location from the dreams. Maybe somone else will have it and find that for us."#r
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane sighs and rolls her eyes, "Sounds like a job fir the Scoobies..Not like I'm a full time member or anything.." she smirks, "But hey, as long as I can help out somehow..Maybe Giles or Constantine or heck, even Wesley can do some research into the+matter.." she groans, "Of course, haven't really been in contact with any of the above in a while...I'm really just a Sattelite member or something, but I sure am aching to bash some heads!"
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> "I am wanting to potentially supplement anything the JL:D might or might not do. If they won't help, I will take you, Molly, Willow, Thomas, and Mouse through the ways of the NeverNever and deal with it ourselves. I am not much more than a satellite member of the JL:D just yet."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane arches a brow, "Nevernever? Ain't that more of that crazy Peter-pan fae shit?!" she frowns, "So you think this is happening in so,e weird magical moon weirdo place?!"
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> A shake of his head and Harry replies,"The NeverNever is where all the fae creatures of the world live and worse things than that. There are fairies like what you remember from Peter Pan and there are faeries that would make anything you fought look like a rank amateur." he explains. \<br\>\<br\> "The fae folk I know would eat vampires for the Hell of it. They aren't what you expect. Never ask them for anything, never trust them, and never turn your back on them." \<br\>\<br\> He shakes his head and lastly,"I think it is probably in Mexico or close to it, I just can't fly there and I don't know if you can or not. The NeverNever is dangerous, but with study you can learn how to traverse it in such a ways as what would take a month to walk would only take a few hours. The path can be dangerous finding the way. Areas of the NeverNever are nightmare fuel."
- Faith Lehane has posed:\<br\>Faith Lehane groans, chugging the rest of her beer down, tossing it in the garbage before reaching for another, "So if I'm hearing you clearly, we gotta use the never never to get to Mexico more quickly. It's full of magical fairies who like to swindle you so be careful.." she tries not to laugh or choke on her beer, shaking her head.\<br\>\<br\>"Normally Id say you're crazy but I've seen weirder, Soo...Sign me+up, just point me to the baddies an' we'll dance a storm!" she grins, ready for some action apparently.
- Harry Dresden has posed:\<br\> "Faries, gianrts, trolls, brownies, elves, and other immortal bastards of power and corruption." he replies,"If I go it'll have to be that way. Driving would take forever and me in a plane would go...bad." \<br\>\<br\> "Make no mistake, walking through the NeverNever is crazy. The bad things there are like nothing you can imagine. I have heard rumorse of dragons, but so far I haven't witnessed that for myself. Once I know what is going on I will getin contact with you about what we're doing."