|Nuala (Scenesys ID: 1622)|
|"Have you ever lost something, but not realized it for so long that by the time you know it, it's too far past to mourn?"|
|Full Name:||Nuala Duvall|
|Citizenship:||American / Nova Empire|
|Groups:||Green Lantern Corps, Blue Lantern Corps|
|Apparent Age:||33||Actual Age:||33|
|Date of Birth||11 November 1993||Actor:||Tricia Helfer|
|Height:||180 cm (5'11")||Weight:||61 kg (135 lbs.)|
|Hair Color:||Auburn||Eye Color:||Blue|
|Theme Song:||"Spaceman" by The Killers|
Born on Earth, Nuala does not know what it means to be human. She was removed from the planet by a well-meaning group of aliens who were attempting to save her from Brood infestation. She grew up in the stars, and was trained by a subgroup of Nova Corps to stop parasitic alien infestations from taking hold on planets throughout the galaxy. Now, due to the constant threat that seems to loom over the earth, she has been assigned to watch and prevent such attacks. That's not the important question right now. The important question is...
What exactly IS "pizza"? Please assess threat level.
Current Player Approved: Not Applicable
She stands tall. 5'11" puts her at a much greater height than most women, though not a giant by any regard. Her features are feminine, but hold a certain determination. She looks like she is a hard person. Mouth remains set in a neutral poise, red lips betraying neither smile nor frown. Her blue eyes are attentive, studious and alert. Auburn hair is pulled back in a pony tail that reaches her shoulder blades. She's not old, but neither is she particularly youthful, having just lost the last of her childish features.
I'm human. Well, biologically. I don't remember my parents' names. I suppose that's should make me sad, butit's hard to be sad for something you barely remember. Maybe that is sadder. Don't waste time pitying me, I don't. What I do remember was that they loved each other. We lived on a boat. I remember the boat's name. The Sea Song. It seems primitive now, maybe it wasn't to them. My father was the captain of the ship. I don't think my mother liked it, but she loved him, so that was really where we lived. She had a job on the ship, I think she was the engineer, or engineer's assistant. She fixed things, at least. She tutored me on the long trips. I wasn't on the land very much, I remember when we docked I felt it was a mythical event. I guess that stayed with me.
I couldn't tell you how it started, but I remember how afraid the crew was. Something landed on the ship, it was alien. I was afraid, but certainly was not afraid enough. The crew were infested, and they all died, my parents included. I'll spare you the gory details. The creatures were things of nightmares, then someone else arrived. They were as strange, but they killed the monsters that I would later know as the Brood. They took me with them.
Dro'Finn was the first person I met. He was strange to my eyes, alien and frightening. He was patient with me. He explained that he was an Astonian. Kind and gentle, he gave me hope when I saw none. I don't know all that happened in the next few months, but there was apparently a great deal of debate on what should be done with me. No one knew how to find my extended family, and the understanding of Earth as a planet was very limited. They had to strip a psionic nerve in order to remove the brood infestation. I know, there are much better ways that don't involve that, but don't be so hard on them, they did the best they could in the situation. Dro was eager to get me returned to Earth, but did not know how to proceed. Since we were on a transatlantic ship, he was not even certain which nation to speak to, and all I knew was that we lived on a boat. After several months, he was ordered to leave me at any human orphanage. He didn't.
I really don't know what happened for the next six months, Dad tells me that I was six months in recovery from the infestation. None of the crew knew how to treat humans, and they saved my life the best they could.
Dro'Finn and I became friends, and soon Dro became Dad. I didn't have anyone else, I was just a human girl in a strange and vast universe. I thought of myself as the alien more than other races. Dad helped me learn the ways of the galaxy, the rules and his work. He was a commander in the Halal, a subgroup from the Nova Corps designed to preemptively stop parasitic alien races from taking over other planets. The Brood attack on our ship was one such attack.
Some things pass, and by the time you realize it, it's too late to mourn. I suppose my childhood was that way. I learned a great deal from Dad and the other members of the Halal. By the time command found out that I was still with the Halal team, it was too late to do anything about it. I was 22 and applying to be a member of the Halal myself. I had a distinct advantage of having lived with them for years, and was far better trained than any other applicants. I was selected, but there were those who still wanted me deported back to Earth. So I went about cleansing the galaxy of threats. Gifted was the term Dad would use. He always made me feel good about my skills. Really, I just had more practice than others. I guess it makes little difference in the end, as long as the mission is complete. For years I have done this now. I have seen empires fall to parasitic invasions. I have fought in wars when required. I have saved people, I have lost people.
I worked with the team for years until I was recently assigned to Earth to prevent hostile parasitic forms from taking it over and causing trouble for everyone else. I thought I was doing a good job, but the arrival of the Asgardians on Earth brought me to have to make a choice between my duty to Nova, and what I believed was right.
I chose to help the Asgardians, which wasn't the problem. The problem is that in helping them, I alerted the entirety of Earth to the Nova Empire's existence rather specifically. It is not the sort of thing that ends with a slap on the wrist, or even dismissal of duty. My actions were worthy of a full court martial and imprisonment.
Professional: Nuala has lived most of her life in a professional environment, nearly militaristic even. When she is working, she does her best to keep emotions out of the way. She has a job to do. This can cause her to come across as cold or callous to a casual observer who does not see her when she is off duty. Oh, wait, she's never off duty.
Fish out of water: When a person is in a culture outside of their own, they can stand out. Nuala may be human, but she spent most of her life with no interaction among humans. She doesn't know anything about human culture except what she has read about in her briefing and reports. She is so far removed that she had to learn English as a second language, because she had not used it since she was 6 years old, even though she is born American.
False Confidence: Nuala has a lot of confidence in her skills, but they are a mask for her insecurities regarding her place in the galaxy. She does not feel at home with people, particularly other humans. She relies on her competence in her job as a way to compensate, and takes it very seriously.
Curse of Hearing: Nothing destroys your view of creation quite like knowing what people are thinking. She has a low opinion not of people in specific, but of people in general. She wants to protect them, but part of her thinks the universe would be better without them. At the same time, it's humbling because she hears her own thoughts echoed in the minds of others.
Religious: Nuala follows the Astonian understanding of the spiritual. She believes in one singular God that intends well for the universe and is real and personal. This belief is what holds her together in the most difficult of situations. For this reason, she also has a particular affinity toward the Blue Lanterns, even though she is not one herself.
BLUE RING POWERS 1
As a Blue Lantern, Nuala has the following powers:
- Electromagnetic Scanning: Rings have a wide range of detection abilities based on the imagination of the user. If one can conceive of it, it can probably detect it. Magical effects like clairvoyance seem to be beyond the scope of the rings. Most normal electromagnetic phenomena are within the range of the rings, including radio, television, infrared, ultraviolet, and high frequency band communications.
- Emergency Beacon: A Lantern in distress can use their power ring as an emergency beacon. The alert can be directed to a Lantern's neighbouring sector, or it can be a Corps-wide alert.
- Energy Absorption: A ring can absorb and store most other energies. Doing so does not replenish the normal store of energy the ring has. A ring that needs recharging, but contained a store of electricity, could only discharge that electricity, for example.
- Energy Conduit: The ring uses blue energy supplied by a Power Battery. A power ring is possibly one of the most powerful weapons in the known universe: it has the ability to affect and use fundamental forces of the known universe, including electromagnetic energies such as gravity, radiation, heat, light, and powerful blasts of concussive force. A ring can also create fields of force formed from an unknown energy that was bound by the users' will. The limitations of such use are the skill, knowledge, and imagination of the user.
- Energy Constructs: The primary function of the Power Ring is to provide a weapon capable of transforming the wearer's thoughts into physical constructs through the wearer's strength of hope, will, compassion, avarice, rage, love, or fear. A Lantern can create any particular items or construct that they can imagine as long as they have the hope necessary to generate it into existence. The constructs are made out of hope energy, which is a tangible form of pure hope, and they exist only as long as a Lantern is fueling it with their hope. Items created by the rings are not indestructible, and are only as powerful as the hope of the Lantern creating them.
- Preset Conditions: Commands can be stored in the ring to be executed at a later date, even if the bearer is not wearing the ring.
- Search Probes: A user is capable of sending probes through their Power Ring that are tasked with locating specific targets or individuals.
- Security Protocol: The rings can be programmed. They are coded to the wearer to make them unusable if stolen.
- Thought Relay: Power Rings can create telepathic links between the ring wielder and any sentient being in the vicinity.
- Universal Translator: The power ring acts a universal translator.
BLUE RING POWERS 2
- Energy Twin: The power ring allows the wearer to create an "energy twin" of them that can travel at far greater speeds than that of the ring wielder's physical form. While the energy twin is active, the ring wielder remains motionless, as their force is needed to guide the energy twin. The energy twin cannot alter its surroundings, and may only be perceived by the Guardians or another ring wielder as a Blue ghostlike image. Any knowledge gained by the energy twin is transferred back to the ring wielder's physical form upon re- contact with the body. The Guardians frequently use energy twins as a means of contacting a Lantern. As a rule, a ring wielder cannot create actual, independent duplicates of them, as the power ring cannot create life.
- Environmental Playback: Upon request, the power ring can recreate a holographic environment based on data in its memory banks. The ring wielder can observe events in a ghostlike state, but the ring wielder cannot alter the outcome of the playback. All objects in the playback will appear in the full spectrum of colours, regardless of the wielder's level of expertise creating simulacrums. The power ring will automatically end the playback if outside interference warrants the ring wielder's undivided attention.
- Flight: By the manipulation of anti-gravitons and directed molecular movement, the ring allows the user to fly at incredible speeds. In atmosphere, a Lantern has been known to fly as fast as Mach 10 in an atmosphere by creating an aerodynamic envelope around their body. When towing others, usually within a bubble, their speed is limited to just over twice the speed of sound, or 700 m / s. In space, a Lantern's speed can be significantly greater and has been known to approach 80% of lightspeed in normal space. In atmospheres, air friction is not a hindrance, since heat is either absorbed or reflected by the ring's field.
- Force-Field Generation: The ring can create various force-fields of various sizes and shapes to protect the wearer and others around the user. With the cosmic scope of a Lantern's abilities, it is only natural that the power ring is designed for operation in space. The ring creates a force-field around the wearer, protecting the user from the hazards of the void, including filtration of stellar radiation and microscopic particulate matter, which would ordinarily be fatal should the space debris strike the ring wielder at high speeds. An atmosphere appropriate to the ring wielder's biology is created inside the force-field, body temperature is maintained, and waste products are removed. Gravitational stresses which could cause injury are stabilized for the ring wielder.
- Galactic Encyclopedia: The rings worn by the Blue Corps function as references for their users. Having vast knowledge to draw upon, each ring functions as a ready reference on most peoples, stellar events, and conditions that may have been seen by other rings. The rings also serve as a repository of adventures had by the Lanterns and these mission reports are stored in the Prime Battery for review and training.
BLUE RING POWERS 3
- Homing Beacon: A homing beacon in the power ring can lead one Lantern to another. The power ring can be ordered to disguise itself to elude power ring wielding trackers. Most often ring wielders will allow the beacon to signal their location to others.
- Invisibility and Light Refraction: A ring wielder can render them invisible by willing the ring to bend light waves around them, as well as that of the power ring. Presumably, a similar action allows an experienced ring wielder to create objects of colours other than that of their ring. As the ring wielder's experience grows, they are able to create power ring illusions of people and objects. It can be assumed the ring wielder would not risk the extra time and effort to create other colours in a combat situation.
- Jump Points and Hyperspace: The power ring enables its wearer to utilise jumpgate technology to punch through real space in order to navigate through the alternate reality of hyperspace, cutting down travel times from years, even decades, to hours or days. Experienced ring wielders can generate their own jump points.
- Limited Cellular Regeneration: The ring has a limited ability to heal physical injuries. Lantern's can use the ring to repair minor injuries in them or others. If a ring wielder actually has personal medical knowledge, they would be able to cure a wider variety of dysfunctions, beyond normal physical injuries.
- Material Alteration: The Lantern's uniform is not made out of fabric. It is created by the Power Ring whenever the wearer wills to wear it. It automatically appears over the wearer's normal clothing, and vanishes when the wearer wills to return to their civilian attire. Most Lanterns wear similar uniforms that are programmed into the ring by default. However, each Lantern is able to adjust their uniform to fit their own needs,personalities and whims.
- Mind Alteration: Though the ethics of mind tampering may be debatable, sometimes it is necessary. As the power ring relies on thought and hope of the wielder to operate, mind tampering is not impossible. The difficulty lies in properly applying the power. There lies a risk of catastrophic damage to the mind should mistakes be made. A ring wielder can use the power ring to erase portions of an individual's memories. Lanterns have used mind techniques as part of training. New recruits may be subjected to mind scans by other Lanterns or the Guardians of the Universe. They are taught to build mental defences to protect themselves from psionic attack. The power ring can also be used to beam information from the ring wielder to another being. Lanterns have used this technique to share information regarding their enemies during combat situations. Nuala personally has a view that this is an abhorrent practice, and it would require a very desperate situation for her to use this power.(Note: Mind alteration for anything other than to share information requires staff approval.)
- Phasing: The Power Ring allows the wearer to pass through certain solid objects, such as walls. Which objects that are not penetrable are not known, but it may depend upon the strength of the Nuala's hope and the density of the object's molecular structure.
BLUE RING POWERS 4
- Avarice Immunity: The blue light of hope cannot be affected by greed, so Orange Light constructs can't absorb it. The ring itself would not allow itself to be claimed by Larfleeze, stating that "true hope is selfless".
- Healing: Blue Power Rings show a considerable ability to heal the injuries of others, more so than any other power ring has demonstrated. They can regenerate lost limbs in their entirety. They have also healed a tongue, long after it had been ripped out.
- Hope Empowerment: The base of power, hope, can be manipulated by the ring user. Being in direct range of the emotional aura of a Blue Lantern allows them to charge an outer power reserve; by the sheer hope of the lantern its power will remain constant.
- Rage Immunity: True hope cannot be affected by rage, and so the blue light of hope can extinguish the red flame of rage.
- Will Symbiosis: The primary function of any Blue Lantern Ring is the capacity to re-energise and supercharge the powers of a Green Lantern Ring, for just as a Green Ring enables a Blue Ring to use its fullest functions, a Blue Ring can augment the powers of a green one. Prolonged charging has the dangerous effect of overloading said ring however, causing it to implode taking off the light wielder's hand in the process. A well kept secret among the Blue Lantern Corps is that the blue light of hope can empower the rings / energies of another emotional spectrum besides will, but the wielder of a blue ring must willingly enable this capacity first.
- Willpower Enhancement: Blue Lantern Power Rings can function at higher levels in the presence of an active Green Lantern Power Ring. When a Green Lantern Power Ring is in close proximity to the Blue Lantern, he or she is enhanced, gaining a significant amount of energy.
- Yellow Energy: A Blue Power Ring can greatly disrupt the transmission and power of Yellow Power Rings.
Nuala can sense any living creature and its thoughts within 100 meters. This does not work on creatures that have a psychic signature smaller than a mouse. She tends to hear thoughts of those who are around her, but she is not telepathic in any other way. She cannot communicate with the thoughts of others, nor can she impose any psychic control over them. A trained telepath can use psychic shields to block her without much effort. She can only hear surface thoughts of a person.
The one exception to Nuala's inability to communicate telepathically is with the Brood. She can hear and speak telepathically with them, whether she wants to or not. She is particularly vulnerable to their telepathic attacks, though due to her past experiences, the Brood cannot actually infest her again. Her telepathic shielding on her suit blocks this ability.
Nuala is quite familiar with technology ages ahead of normal humans. Things that are considered brilliant understandings are common to her. This is not because she is remarkably smarter than others, it is just the environment and education she received growing up as the adopted child of an alien. It has it's perks.
Nuala speaks 5 alien races due to her time spent 'abroad'. Astonian, Shi'ar, Brood, Xandarian, and English. Humans are aliens too, right?
When you are flying to different ends of the galaxy, you have to learn the rules that govern them. She's no lawyer, but she is familiar with the laws in most of the larger empires. She has a moderate understanding of Earth laws which she just had to learn for the sake of her current assignment. Why are there no space vehicle parking codes here?
Nuala is a one woman army. She is supposed to handle small alien infestation threats without outside assistance. She is a very competent fighter, both with her suit and without it, and could take down a several average people in a street fight. Her fighting skills would be comparable to Frank Castle, and is trained in various forms of melee and ranged combat. She will need to be taught most conventional human firearms, however, since they are a bit more primitive than the firearms with which she is familiar. She is not trained as a sniper.
When you are often working on a solo assignment, it's very possible that you will have to fix things on your own. Nuala knows how to work on level 8 tech spacecraft, and is extremely well versed with her own, able to fix just about anything that could break. She is scientifically adept, and while she would not be considered a brilliant scientist by those she grew up around, her education puts her scientific understanding far above most earthbound humans.
Her slim suit and her ship have cold fusion technology. They don't run out of energy at a significant rate. Her slim suit is required in order to power the Shell Suit.
The truth is she is more a resource for them than they are for her. All the same, she is an official member of Nova Corps. She is part of a sister organization under Nova Corps called the Halal. She has access to information from them, and can send word if there is a situation which requires a higher level of interaction. The Halal are fairly easy to ask for aid from, since she is a member of that organization, they only can directly help if the situation revolves around an infestation within their pervue. Nova Corps at large..well, politics, you know. A lot of things have to happen before she gets help from them. Like staff approval.
Nuala's home. Her ship. Her base of operations. The Sea Song is named after the ship her father was the captain of, and it is classified as a Halal Interceptor. It is a Tech level 8 star ship, able to comfortably transport up to ten people. It has an zeta class hyperdrive. It has shields, 4 forward and 2 aft plasma cannons, and rotary laser for closer range targeting. It also has a proton torpedo bay, and carries a maximum of 16 torpedoes. It possesses a cloaking field so that it can discreetly monitor an area. It measures 45 feet in length. The ship may not be revealed to non-authorized personnel or engage in combat except with staff approval or a TP/Event. It can be used to travel from city to city, but not to hope around town like a car.
The Slim Suit is a lower level of body armor and power suite which Nuala can wear. It allows greater movement, and can resist most small arms fire. It is also required to power the larger Shell Suit, used for more intense confrontations.
Gene Locked: The suit scans Nuala's DNA upon entry. The Slim Suit cannot be activated by anyone else.
Wrist Blaster: The wrist blaster is a conventional level 8 tech plasma blaster, able to pierce conventional body armors and most light vehicle armor. It can also be accessed while in the larger Shell suit is equipped.
Scanners: The Slim suit has several scan types. She rarely needs the lifeform scanners, but they are there by default. The suit can assess and analyze living creatures, their vitals, and potential weaknesses. It can scan for electronic signatures and atmospheric toxins. The suit also has the ability to communicate and patch to her ship, allowing the ships systems to do the heavy lifting of data interpretation of data, and use the ship's
Psionic Shield: It looks like a band across her forehead, but it is very important. While Nuala wears it, it keeps her ability in check, preventing psionic assault and muting her unbidden ability. It is detachable.
She's human, but only biologically. Nuala is extremely out of place culturally, and has trouble being able to relate to other humans.
While the Blue Lanterns have a remarkable amount of power at their disposal, Nuala has only recently become an inductee of the corps. As a result, there are many things she is inexperienced at doing, and so her instincts to use many of the ring's utilities and competency of doing so is very limited.
Nuala, since gaining the responsibility as a Lantern, has become very aware of the responsibility. She idolized the Blue Lantern Corps her whole life, and as such she feels rather unworthy to be named among her heroes. She takes the responsibility so seriously, that she can over commit to her tasks, drawing her attention so thin that she is not able to adequately complete tasks, and is likely to run her ring out of power before returning to recharge.
Additionally, she has trouble bringing herself to retreat from a situation requiring her aid, making it more likely for her to get in over her head. While Lanterns are powerful, they are not omnipotent.
While the Blue Power Ring is one of the galaxy's most powerful weapons, it also has to actually be weilded in order to do anything. If Nuala does not have the ring with her, the only thing she can do is summon it, and hope that nothing happens to her before it gets on her finger.
Due to the removal of a Brood infestation as a child, Nuala has a psionic nerve that is 'exposed'. This makes her far more vulnerable to psionic attacks than most people. It also has given her the ability to hear other's thoughts, and she must wear psionic protection to stop it. She has no control, even after several years of attempt, to control the ability, but has been unsuccessful.
Emotional Requirement: Unlike the most power rings, a Blue Lantern Power Ring demands that the wielder keep hope alive in their heart constantly. Once, when a new member of the Blue Lantern Corps experienced hopelessness, his Blue Lantern Power Ring left him, and returned to the Blue Lantern Central Power Battery on Odym in sector 2628.
Interference: As the continuing power of the rings connection of "universal hope", Blue Power Rings have a tendency to cause a form of interference to the long-range communications of Green Power Rings.
To Refresh Character's Log List Click Here. Then hit the resulting button to dump the old cached list.
|Age of Darkness: Celebration of Life||October 12th, 2019||It was the Memorial Celebration for Superman, and it was a sombre event for everyone to be a part of.|
|Welcome Wagon||July 22nd, 2019||Just another day on the station is broken up by a surprise visit by Green Lantern Hal Jordan, who introduces Kinsey to Nuala... a fellow Blue.|
|War of Light Interlude: Knowhere||July 2nd, 2019||War of Light Interlude: A meeting of several space faring peeps, getting to know one another. Hal drops hints that he was looking for Arkillo, in regards to the War of Light.|
|The Trial of Nuala Duvall||May 21st, 2019||Suzanne stands up for Nuala at her trial. The outcome is a little unanticipated.|
|Catching Up on a Few Things||May 16th, 2019||Nuala returns to Earth, tells Thor the exciting news that she's a Blue Lantern. Thor tells her the exciting news...he's engaged?|
|Hope||April 16th, 2019||Suzanne inducts Nuala to the Blue Lantern Corps.|
|C.O.D.||April 16th, 2019||Summary needed|
|Hooked||April 11th, 2019||Bounty hunters try to work out a deal with their quarry, while trying not to get Lanterned and blowed up in hyperspace.|
|Abduction||April 8th, 2019||Nuala is kidnapped by Lobo and Star-Lord! Suzanne, Black Panther, and Hal try to stop it.|
|All good things...||April 4th, 2019||Nuala finds out who Suzanne is, and...get's a job?|
|Trial of Nuala Duvall: Diplomatic Excursion||March 6th, 2019||Loki meets with Rhomann Dey about Nuala Duvall to try to come to an agreement.|
|What Shall We Do About Nuala||February 20th, 2019||Plans are made!|
|Nova Corps: Nuala and Thor are almost kidnapped!||February 18th, 2019||Loki ruins Thor's awesome exit.|
|Panther's Den||February 6th, 2019||Nuala shares tidbits about The Brood with T'Challa|
|While I still can...||January 15th, 2019||Suzanne takes Nuala to lunch, and leaves her with a lot of confusion, and alusion.|
|A Conversation Between Friends||January 9th, 2019||Thor encourages Nuala that she will be welcome at Asgard while dealing with the recent charges from the Nova Empire.|
|When Nova Comes Knocking||January 8th, 2019||Nova Corps comes to arrest Nuala for breaking Nova law. Drake, Hal, and Thor come to her rescue, and nobody has to get punched!|
|Astral Flux: Slippery||November 27th, 2018||Tony briefs various heroes on the Mexico situation.|
|Hey lady, we need a lift.||September 5th, 2018||Thor goes back to Norway to put some efforts into action and has a strange visitor.|
|To Steal A Spaceship...With Politics||September 3rd, 2018||Summary needed|
|How to Tourist||August 27th, 2018||Nuala and Drake run into each other in the Library. Drake teaches Nuala about the concept of a vacation.|
|Life in Norway||August 10th, 2018||Nuala goes to Norway to check up on the Asgardians. Asgardian mead brings out a conversation that might not have otherwise happened.|
|Germination: Float Down Here||July 31st, 2018||Fungus DEFEATED, WORLD SAVED!|
|Germination: Back, From Outer Space||July 31st, 2018||A meeting is held to determine how to use their new 'weapon' against the fungus, if at all.|
|Germination: Knowplace Like Home||July 30th, 2018||The continued adventures of three Titans and one Novan on Knowhere. Sent to find some 'slow glass', they run into about as many kinds of trouble as it's possible, including an agent of the Collector, some self-duplicating bounty hunters, some illegal miners with immensely dangerous equipment, and a very strange cosmonaut. Somehow it all works out rather well in the end.|
|Germination: Road to Knowhere||July 25th, 2018||Some earthlings make their way to Knowhere, gaining some particular insight and a potential new weapon in fighting the Oomycetans.|
|The Spaceman Says...||July 25th, 2018||Nuala prepares to break more rules by taking some of the Titans on her ship.|
|Nuala addresses the UN about the Asgardian Problem||July 20th, 2018||The UN hears Nuala's testimony on the current state of galactic politics.|
|So, let's talk about space.||July 19th, 2018||Nuala wants to know whether Colette has been infected with Aliens. Colette wants to borrow Nuala's spaceship. Negotiations are strange.|
|Germination: A Hint From History||July 17th, 2018||The Titans have information to share. Nuala, Tony Stark and Diana make their way to the Tower and get thoroughly Titaned. Stories are told, weapons are shared, theories are voiced, pizzas are (inevitably) ordered, and some very strange space-politicking takes place. Progress is being made!|
|Expect the Unexpected||July 15th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Strange Meetings||July 12th, 2018||Nuala, Lois Lane and Kal-El discuss how to tell the world about the importance of helping the Asgardians.|
|Ragnarok pt. 14: Recovery||July 11th, 2018||Thor is recovered and on the way back to the Asgardians|
|Ragnarok Pt. 12: Planetfall||July 10th, 2018||Frigga's Mercy crashes into the Atlantic while the heroes work frantically to evacuate all that they can.|
|Minor Adjustments||July 9th, 2018||After some course correction, Nuala and Kal-El meet onboard Frigga's Mercy.|
|Ragnarok pt. 8: The News of the U.N.||June 28th, 2018||A course of action is decided upon.|
|Two Brothers and a Stark + 1||June 28th, 2018||Brother are brothers, and Tony snarks while Nuala tries not to get on anyone's bad side.|
|Germination: Let there be Light, pt 2||June 27th, 2018||Heroes deal with the giant space fungus 'ship'.|
|Ragnarok pt. 7: Reflection and Logistics||June 23rd, 2018||Plans are made to deal with the transfer of the Asgardians|
|Cultural Diversity||June 22nd, 2018||T'Challa and Nuala each teach the other a little of what they do not know.|
|Ragnarok pt 2: First Responders||June 20th, 2018||The Asgardians are visited by a Nova, a Lantern, and some Wakandans. Help is given, and T'Challa offers asylum.|
|Germination:A council of heroes is Called||June 15th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Germination: Sprawl||June 12th, 2018||The space-mushrooms show a new trick, and heroes respond!|
|Germination - The Next Day||May 31st, 2018||Summary needed|
|A most curiouse Sound||May 23rd, 2018||Summary needed|
|Space Road Trip||May 14th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Symbiotic Investigation Pt 3||May 1st, 2018||Summary needed|
|Symbiotic Investigation Pt 2||April 27th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Going for a Dive||April 24th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Park Escapades Episode 1||April 19th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Nuala Duvall vs. The Swarm||April 11th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Symbiotic Investigation||March 28th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Welcoming Party||March 13th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Identifying the Haters||February 20th, 2018||Nuala and Lar discuss the identity of the attacker at the crash site.|
|A chance encounter||February 19th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Going Outside||February 14th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Crash Site Investigation||February 14th, 2018||A crash investigation turns out to be more than Nuala can handle alone. Luckily, she gets help!|
|Animal House||February 1st, 2018||Summary needed|
|Alien spacecraft||January 30th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Ships Passing in the Night||January 23rd, 2018||Summary needed|
To Refresh Character's Log List Click Here. Then hit the resulting button to dump the old cached list.
|Confession||July 20th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Ragnarok: Funeral Pyre||July 17th, 2018||Asgard and their allies say goodbye to the fallen|
|It's Worse||June 25th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Germination: Spore Investigation||May 11th, 2018||Summary needed|
|After Action Report||February 19th, 2018||Summary needed|
|Cutscene: After Action Report||February 19th, 2018||Summary needed|